Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Katy as Minnie Mouse



It's October and all the kids are constantly talking about Halloween and what they want to dress up as for the upcoming holiday. Well, yesterday Katy got into the fun of it and wanted to put on her Minnie Mouse dress so of course I said Okay and she wore the dress with jeans underneath. When we got to bedtime, she screamed when Daddy tried to take off the dress for pajamas so instead, he just put pajama pants on underneath and she slept in it. Well, this morning when she woke up- you guessed it- she still wanted to wear that dress and had a complete meltdown when I suggested we change into some new clothes. I decided I didn't want that battle today (and the dress isn't too dirty yet) so I let her keep the dress on and even put tights and cute black shoes on her to make it look even cuter. We even did some piggy tails to mimic mouse ears. She sure looks cute, but I hope she'll agree to take it off tonight. If not, we may just have some screaming for a while...

1 comment: