


Kelsey has been losing a lot of teeth lately! The most recent loss was one of her front teeth, which she let me pull- thank goodness I did a good job! She may let me help her in the future :D Her favorite tooth puller is her Grandma Judy who pulled her first two bottom middle teeth. Anyway, now her other top front tooth is very loose and since the other one is gone, it is moving to the middle of her mouth. I keep teasing her that she should be a witch for Halloween- I think you'll see why. She is so cute with those missing teeth and even her crazy front tooth is fun to look at! She has been telling us we should tie a string to her tooth and then tie it to the doorknob and slam it (but be sure to hold onto her so she doesn't fly forward, she says). I have been discouraging that idea because I'm sure it would cause more trauma than it's worth, but it is funny to hear her talk about it. She gets very animated and is convinced that's the way to do it! What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment